- Online application start date: 23/12/2020
- Last Date of Submission: 22/01/2021
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 23/01/2021
- CBT Exam Date : 22,27 February 2021
- Admit Card Available: 14/02/2021
- Result Declared: Notified Soon
- General/OBC: ₹2000/-
- SC/ST/Ph: ₹1000/-
- Application Payment mode: Pay Examination Fee Through Online OR Pay the Exam Fee through Cash E Challan.
- Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
- Note: B.Tech Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology Candidates Are Not Eligible.
- Uttar Pradesh: Agra, Allahabad (Prayagraj), Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Luckow, Meerut, and Varanasi.
- Rajasthan: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, and Udaipur.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Sagar, Indore & Jabalpur.
- Bihar : Bhagalpur, Darbanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur and Patna.
- Delhi : Delhi/ NCR
- Other States: Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, West Bengal for District Wise Details Read Notification.
NTA Graduate Pharmacy Test GPAT 2021 Admit Card [Last Date : 23/01/2021] New
NTA GPAT Admit 2021| National Testing Agency Graduate Pharmacy Test Are Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Graduate Pharmacy Test GPAT Admission 2021-2022. Those people who applied for this test download admit card.
GTPA 2021 Admit Card Download
Fee Details NTA GPAT Admit 2021
Qualification NTA Graduate Pharmacy Admit Card
The minimum educational qualification of the candidates is required to be
Age: No Age Limit Restriction for Appearing GPAT 2021 Examination.
NTA GPAT Admit 2021 Download
You may also check this job
- Haryana HSSC Patwari, Canal Patwari, Gram Sachiv Online Form (Re-Open) [Last Date : 06/07/2021] New
- Bihar BPSC CDPO (Child Development Project Officer) Online Form 2021 [Last Date : 01/04/2021] New
- UPPCL Accounts Officer Admit Card 2021 [Last Date : 27/07/2020] New
- Bihar CHO Admit Card Released 2021 [Declared] New